- A complete, high potency capsule.
- Garlic helps support levels of gut bacteria without adversely affecting friendly bacteria.
- Caprylic acid is a short chain fatty acid naturally found in human breast milk and coconuts.
It has been found to help maintain the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
Also plays a supportive role in establishing the growth of lactic bacteria (friendly bowel bacteria).
- Aloe vera supports intestinal integrity and helps to cleanse.
- Both Garlic & Cinnamon are traditional foods used for added flavour and to reduce bacterial spoilage of foods.
They also help with soothing the gastrointestinal tract & discourage the growth of unwanted organisms on foods.
- SPOREgone also contains the friendly bacteria (pro-biotics) Acidophilus and Bifidophilus, making it the ideal choice for people who wish to maintain a healthy gut environment.
Candida Away is a best taken in conjunction with a low yeast and low sugar diet or as part of a cleansing program – a must try product.
|Ingredients per||1 Capsule|
|Caprylic Acid (from 250mg Calcium Caprylate)||212.5 mg|
|Garlic Powder (Organic)||25 mg|
|Aloe Vera Pdr. (extract 200X)||15 mg|
|Cinnamon Bark Powder||15 mg|
|Beetroot powder||15 mg|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus Probiotic (10 billion / gram)||10 mg|
|Bifido Bacteria Probiotic (10 billion / gram)||10 mg|
|Grapefruit Seed Extract||10 mg|
|Glucosamine (vegetarian source)||8 mg|
|Rosemary Leaf (10:1 Extract)||8 mg|
|Zinc (citrate)||5 mg|
|Capsule: Vegetable Cellulose|
- Size a vegetable cellulose capsule.
- Contains NO added: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, added Sugar, Additives, Artificial Colourings or Yeast.
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans).
- If taken alone, start off by taking a higher dosage of 3 to 4 capsules split up throughout the day for 2 to 4 weeks.
Thereafter, reduce dosage to 1 capsule taken 1 to 3 times per day with meals.
- Best results are achieved when …
- it is combined with other Digestive & Intestinal products
- it is taken continuously for 2 to 3 months, together with improved eating habits.