The Liss Oxygen siphon and Oxygen cartridges provide instant oxygenated water with oxygen concentration levels of 2,000-2,200mg of oxygen per litre of water.
The potential benefits that have been experienced by individuals regularly consuming oxygenated water include:
- Improved weight loss through the promotion of fat burning
- Enhanced absorption of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins and other important nutrients
- Faster recovery from physical fatigue
- Increased concentration and mental alertness
- Improved memory
- Reduced stress and anxiety
“When measured, athletes found that drinking oxygen enriched water increased their performance; reduced the heart rate on maximum load; and, despite an increase in working intensity, the lactic acid level in the blood decreased.
After consumption of oxygen-enriched water virtually every tested athlete was observed and found an increase in the partial pressure of oxygen in the blood.” Prof. Dr.Joseph Pucsok, Candidate of Sports Institute of Medicine.
Lactic acid is broken down in the liver and for this process oxygen is needed. (The oxygen level of the liver can be increased from 8% up to 43% after drinking oxygenated water.)
If there is more oxygen in the body, then these differences can be experienced during sports:
- Increased physical performance
- Reduced fatigue during exertion
- Delayed onset of fatigue
- Improved recovery time to normal resting state following exertion
- At resting state, it can significantly reduce the grade of tension within the prestressed muscles after activity.
A wide range of medical conditions and health issues can potentially benefit from the regular consumption of oxygenated water.
- asthma, COPD and other respiratory disease
- coronary artery stenosis
- arterial stenosis
- some cancers
- all kinds of allergies
- coronary disease
- speeding up the wound and bone healing